Project Manager with French
Project Manager with French
The successful candidate for this full-time position will manage the projects and be the key on-site resource for several national and international clients within the Central European region. Travel can range up to or beyond 50% of the time at times depending on nature of projects. Candidate will play a pivotal role in further development of the project management practice. A person interested in directing large enterprise projects, addressing technical challenges, and nurturing strategic-level relationships that drive a true partnership will find this role offers all of that and more.
Responsibilities will include:
- The successful end to end delivery of complex Software implementation projects using the AMCS Solution set.
- Focused project management including project scope definition, risk & issue management, change management, adaptable project scheduling, resource management, project budget control and consistent project documentation and reporting.
- Regular reporting to applicable managers, executive team, and the client as required.
- Audit, monitor and lead correction process to ensure project and resource data is maintained consistently in accordance with standards and methodologies.
- Escalation of issues in an appropriate, timely, and tactful manner and drive the resolution of issues and conflicts, internally as well as with clients and other vendors where appropriate.
- Provide leadership to the cross functional project implementation team.
- Understanding customer requirements and relate these back to the project delivery team or software development teams where appropriate.
- Project managing several concurrent implementations to deliver upon agreed commitment dates.
- Developing and maintaining key strategic relationship with client senior management team through personal interaction, steering committees, and effective day-to-day communication.
- The work pattern for this position may vary; the successful candidate should be flexible in working hours and capable of providing out of hours on call support e.g. in the support of system go live etc.
- Contribute to PM-practice development through experience with and deep understanding of project management best practices.
Required Skills and Experience
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Studies or proven equivalent experience.
- 10 years + experience in delivering projects using SQL Server and MS technologies in general
- Strong knowledge of ERP solutions, workflow, mobile, and other current technologies.
- Must have a proven history of showing capability to manage and deliver on concurrent implementations.
- Excellent communication skills – knows how to communicate to the team as well as senior management.
- Strong presentation skills – comfortable to present a compelling case to senior / executive level management audiences.
- Knows how to position additional products and services to Clients and obtain those orders.
- A good knowledge of software engineering principles.
- Practical experience in relation to databases, Microsoft SQL server, managing hosted solution, web services.
- Certified Project Management Qualification (PMI / Prince2) would be a major advantage.
- Experience in the waste management and / or logistics sector would be a distinct advantage.
- Must be results oriented and drive to ensure successful completion of the projects on time, on budget and within the defined scope while leading through influence and with solid soft skills and tact.
- Motivating Team-Player with initiative and strong people management skills.
- Self-starter that can work autonomously with minimal guidance.
- Hands-on and Can-Do mentality.
- Can stay calm under pressure.
- Local language skills preferred.
- Must have strong English and French verbal and written language skills.
- German language skills would be a distinct advantage.
- Ability / permitted to work across the European Community